Monday, March 14, 2011

Toddler Tuesdays

In a mere 6 weeks, my "baby" will be officially classified as a TODDLER.  

Wait.  What?  How did that happen??

I know, I'm just as shocked as he is.  But I think I'm ready for all the fun and changes ahead. 

I think.  I hope! 

Speaking of changes...

One of the biggest immediate changes I think most new parents fret over is toddler food.  Suddenly we are responsible for providing our little ones with meals that meet ALL of their nutritional needs every single day.  Previously, we were able to rely on them getting their core nutrition from the bottle or the boob.  Now, it's up to us!  

That being said, I'm hopeful that a new blog feature I'll be starting this week, Toddler Tuesdays, will help us all dive into this challenge with new ideas, recipes, and inspiration.  More importantly, it will address one of the most common conversations I've had recently with other new moms of toddlers and soon-to-be toddlers.  It may sound familiar.  It goes something like this... 

"What in the world do you feed your kid?  I'm worried they're not getting enough nutrition, and I'm getting tired of all the same old finger foods and toddler foods!" 

If that sounds at all familiar, or if you're just looking for new ideas, then Toddler Tuesdays is for you. 

Toddler Tuesdays will be an additional blog post every Tuesday that will feature new toddler-friendly recipes, finger food ideas, or anything helpful I can drum up that relates to feeding our little ones healthy, easy, toddler and family-friendly meals and snacks.  I'd prefer not to become a short order cook preparing special breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks that only my soon-to-be toddler will eat, so hopefully my husband and I (and all of you) will enjoy these recipes and ideas as well! 

You can look for these toddler inspired recipes and ideas to be posted on my blog on...Tuesdays!  First one is coming up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...