Salsa Cheese Dip
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (taco, mexican, or cheddar are great)
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- Tortilla chips
- In a medium-sized bowl, cream together the softened cream cheese and sour cream using a hand mixer.
- Add the salsa and cheese and mix well. (You can just mix with a spoon here if you prefer.)
- Serve immediately with your favorite tortilla chips or refrigerate for later.
Note: I've always served this dip cold, but I imagine it'd probably be just as great heated and served warm.