Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon Dijon Viniagrette
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard (as always, I prefer whole grain Dijon mustard)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread cauliflower florets on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with approximately 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Lightly toss to coat (fingers work best!).
- Roast in the oven for approximately 60 minutes or until fork tender.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, whisk together the 1 Tablespoon olive oil, lemon juice, dijon mustard, and garlic.
- When cauliflower is done roasting, transfer to a serving dish, drizzle with the lemon dijon viniagrette and serve immediately.
*Recipe slightly adapted from this one. The original recipe was created by registered dietitian, Dawn Jackson Blatner, RD, LDN, so you can even feel great about eating it since it's incredibly healthy!