Enchiladas verdes de pollo
- 1 1/4 cup medium green salsa
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken (approx. 3 breasts)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 6 tortillas (6-8 inches in diameter)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor or blender, combine green salsa, cilantro, parsley, lime juice, and garlic. Blend on high speed just until smooth.
- Mix together half of the salsa mixture, the chicken, and 1/3 cup of the cheese.
- Spray an 11x7 glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill each tortilla with approximately 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture. Place seem side down in the baking dish.
- Pour the remaining salsa mixture over the filled tortillas. Top with 2/3 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, uncovered, or until heated through. Garnish with lime wedges (optional)